Reduce Wait Times & Increase Access to Care
Telepsychiatry Services: Secure, Reliable, High-Quality
With a growing demand for mental health services, telepsychiatry is an effective solution to the national psychiatric shortage.
Implementing telepsychiatry services in your organization might seem daunting, but our team is here to help your organization to successfully implement telepsychiatry. From helping you to select the right clinician, to a customized on-site onboarding, and guide you through what to expect; we are here to help! We are committed to providing excellent support throughout our partnership.
The most common misconception of telepsychiatry is that your patients will see a different clinician every time. – That’s not our model. We do not provide locums, we partner with organizations to provide part-time or full-time clinicians to join their team virtually. We have extremely high retention rates and some of our clinicians have been with their clinic assignment for 4+ years.
Our nationwide network of clinicians is made up of:
- Psychiatric nurse practitioners
- Licensed clinician social workers
Continuity of care is critical in behavioral health. Partnering with us means your selected clinician becomes a virtual member of your treatment team. Your patients will see the same clinician each and every time.
Our clinicians are available in set blocks of time to provide mental health care via telepsychiatry including:
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Medication management
- Consultation services
- Treatment team meetings
- Psychiatric consultation
- Utilization management
- Remote medical director
- Tele-mental health counseling
- Forensic Evaluations
Many of our clinicians are bi-lingual and / or have sub-specialty training including:
- Geriatric psychiatry
- Child/ adolescent psychiatry
- Adult psychiatry
- Eating disorders
- Gender dysphoria
- Correctional psychiatry
- Forensic psychiatry
- Lifespan certification
Thank you for your great telepsychiatry services and clinicians!"
Value Added Benefits
- 24/7 IT & Clinical Support
- No recruitment fees EVER!
- On-site onboarding
- Credentialing assistance
- Workflow recommendations
- Scheduling templates
- Patient satisfaction
- Compliance monitoring
- We cover all expenses professional licenses and DEAs.
- We provide the malpractice policy and cover all expenses
“The onboarding is only the beginning of our commitment to supporting our customers and clinicians. Ongoing support is provided to the clinical managers, nurse managers and the day-to-day operational staff during the entire duration of the contract.”
– Jonathan Evans
President and CEO
- Clinicians will be on-screen and ready to see patients on-time everyday.
- Focus on high-quality, recovery focused based care for your patients.
- Be respectful and work collaboratively with your entire team.
- Our clinicians will focus on concurrent documentation and will complete most notes within your electronic health record (EHR) by the end of each encounter. If not, at the end of the each day at the latest.