Teletherapist will provide CBT psychotherapy via an encrypted remote connection to patients in collaboration with contracted clinical settings, including; behavioral health clinics, primary care clinics, hospital-based outpatient clinics, FQHC’s, residential treatment facilities or other appropriate licensed clinics.
The incumbent will be mission-focused; flexible with their time and demonstrate the ability to provide coverage while working remotely; creative in problem-solving approaches; recovery focused; see the provision of services to under-served populations as part of their career goals; and are comfortable working remotely via a secure connection with licensed outpatient clinics and primary care settings.
- LCSW or Doctorate degree from an accredited university.
- Training/ Certification in CBT short-term solution focused therapy.
- Ability to work independently via encrypted connection.
- Current valid professional license to practice in respective field required.
- Experience working in behavioral health patients required.
- Bilingual/ Medical Spanish is preferred by not required