Telepsychiatry Resources & Solutions
Looking for reliable resources pertaining to telepsychiatry regulations, state laws, reimbursement, etc? We have compiled a list of suggested sites to utilize when searching for telepsychiatry resources.
Policies & Legislation
National Telepsychiatry Resource Centers
- TexLa (Texas & Louisiana)
- Mid-Atlantic (Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Maryland, Delaware, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, and New Jersey)
- Upper Midwest (Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio)
- Southeastern (Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, and Florida)
- Pacific Basin (Hawaii & Pacific Basin)
- Heartland (Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma)
- South Central (Arkansas, Mississippi and Tennessee)
- Southwest (Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada and Utah)
- Northwest Regional (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Utah Wyoming and Alaska)
- Great Plains (North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin and Nebraska)
- Healthcare Law Today: Great healthcare blog written by Foley & Lardner attorneys who are experts on all things telehealth. If you are looking for the latest telehealth news regarding reimbursement and regulation, this is a great place to look.