Our 2023 Annual Report is here!
This report highlights the many milestones the innovaTel Telepsychiatry and Quartet Health teams have achieved in the past year, exemplifying the work we do as an organization and in collaboration with our many organizational partners to facilitate access and speed to quality behavioral health care for hundreds of thousands of patients.
This year, we enabled value-based payment models across multiple lines of business in 20 states. We’re also delivering care across 34 markets with a team of 250+ providers that cover nearly 30 unique clinical specialties. This is all made possible by our amazing team, as well as an extended network of 20K providers and countless strategic partners.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg – among some of our 2023 achievements we:
- Conducted over 500K patient visits.
- Demonstrated over 40% savings in total cost of care within our virtual clinic.
- Launched our Whole Health program for patients with serious mental illness (SMI), providing care for some of our most vulnerable populations.
- Exceeded industry gold standard of 70% patient adherence to measurement-based care.
- Developed more than 40 thought leadership publications, highlighting our industry expertise and leading clinical subject matter experts.
- Collaborated with our partners on meaningful success stories, showcasing the real-world impact our work has on communities across the country.
To read more about what our teams have accomplished, view the full report.
As always, we couldn’t do this without our amazing clinicians, our partners, customers and community — we can’t wait to share more about what 2024 has in store!